(Effective as of July 2012)
We know that keeping your personal information private is important to you. That's why the New York Life Family of Companies* wants you to know how we protect the information you share with us and the measures we take to safeguard your information.
We have built our business on a foundation of integrity, honesty, and trust. These values are reflected in our longstanding commitment to protect your privacy.
On www.newyorklife.com we strive to provide you with the most comprehensive and dependable source of life insurance and financial products information on the Web. You can access this information on our various sites with complete anonymity. Whether researching our products and services, using our planning tools, or accessing our educational content, you need provide no personal information whatsoever. Whenever you do supply personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address, it is kept secure and used solely to answer your inquiry, comply with your request, or supply you with information about new products and services to help you meet your needs.
We will follow the privacy law in your state if that law is different than the policy described in this notice.
Our privacy pledge
To meet our users' insurance and financial needs, we gather and maintain many types of information. To preserve your privacy we pledge to:
- Collect only the information we need to help us deliver superior products and services
- Protect against unauthorized access to your information
- Refuse to disclose your health information to third parties for marketing purposes
- Refuse to sell your information to outside mailing list companies or telemarketers
- Require companies that help us service your policy or account to protect your information in accordance with strict privacy standards
- Give you a choice about sharing your information for marketing purposes
- Maintain up-to-date privacy notices on our Web sites
Our online information practices
For a more detailed explanation of the policies and procedures we use online to protect the privacy of your information, including the types of information we may collect online and how we use that information, please click here.
We may disclose information to non-affiliated entities when required by law, such as to respond to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with an inquiry by a governmental agency.
Safeguarding your information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet state and federal regulations. We regularly update and improve our security standards, procedures, and technology to protect against unauthorized access to your confidential information. Access to information gathered on our Web sites is limited to people who need the information to perform their job responsibilities.
New York Life
P.O. Box 6916
Cleveland, OH 44101
* The New York Life Family of Companies (also referred to as "the New York Life Family," "we," "our," or "us" throughout this notice) currently includes the following affiliates and funds:
|New York Life Insurance Company||MainStay Funds|
|NYLife Insurance and Annuity Corporation||NYL Executive Benefits LLC|
|New York Life Enterprises LLC||New York Life Retirement Plan Services|
|NYLife Investment Management LLC||New York Life Trust Company|
|Cornerstone Capital Management LLC||NYLIFE Distributors LLC|
|Eagle Strategies LLC||NYLIFE Insurance Company of Arizona|
|GoldPoint Partners LLC||NYLIFE Securities LLC|
|ICAP Funds, Inc.||NYLIM Service Company LLC|
|Institutional Capital LLC||NYLINK Insurance Agencies, Inc.|
|Madison Capital Funding LLC||Private Advisors LLC|
If you would like more detailed information about this site's privacy practices, please click here.