New York Life Site Awards
Okay, it’s blatant self-promotion. Until now, we’ve taken our various awards in stride, but lately the recognition of our site has been coming in so fast and furiously that we wanted to let users in on the news. In the end, of course, any good Web site has to speak for itself, and we trust that ours does. But here, FYI, is what others have been saying about us recently:
Please note: clicking on the links below means you will be leaving this Web site and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site(s) you are visiting. This information is being provided strictly as a courtesy.
- Functionality—the quality and range of capabilities provided to users,
- Usability—the ease of entering, navigating, and locating important information on the site,
- Behavior Centric Support—the adaptation of traditional offline behavior to the online method.
- Content Currency—the relevance, timeliness, and quality of editorial content,
- Consistency—the uniform flow and presentation of the site’s image, transition, and content.
NewYorkLife.com has won “Outstanding Website” in the 2013 WebAwards competition.
The WebAwards provides Web professionals recognition and validation for their outstanding work. The WebAwards are produced by the Web Marketing Association, Inc. (WMA), an independent organization founded with the exclusive purpose of evaluating and recognizing the standard of excellence of the World Wide Web for corporate Web sites. www.webaward.org