For the first time, New York Life was named to Leadership Excellence magazine’s “Leadership 500” ranking of organizations in leadership development, placing No. 156 among large organizations. Rankings are based on these seven criteria:
- Linkage of the program to business strategy and meaningful participant outcomes
- Effectiveness of program designs
- Breadth and depth of program participation
- Degree accountability for performance and results are linked to the program
- Program presenters' qualifications and effectiveness
- Program impact on all of the organization’s stakeholders
"This recognition shows that we are moving deliberately yet measurably towards become an organization widely recognized for developing leaders," says Michael Molinaro, New York Life's chief learning officer.
Our leadership development practice includes formal training programs, informal mentoring and coaching programs, and organizational development consulting.
Our ranking puts us ahead of some of the financial services industry's most widely recognized brands including Prudential, Mass Mutual, JPMorgan Chase, Allstate, and State Farm.
"We are clearly on the way to developing a first rate bench of current and future leaders,” concludes Molinaro. "That bodes well for our continued success."