Discipline. Drive. Personal integrity.
Whether you realize it or not, the values that guided you throughout your military service have prepared you for a successful career when civilian life begins. That’s because at New York Life, these are the same values that guide our agents each and every day. Even if you’ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, working as a New York Life agent may be right for you.
People who have served our country typically possess the skills, training, and abilities that we look for:
- Proven leadership.
- Performance under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Team-centric attitude.
- Great discipline.
As a financial professional at New York Life, you’ll be part of an organization that values integrity, rewards hard work, and enjoys a long history of accountability and achievement. Additionally, you can take pride in helping your clients build a more secure financial future.
New York Life is an industry leader because we believe that our agents are only as good as the support they receive. We’ll help you establish your business, provide training, and serve your marketing needs with professionally created sales collateral.
As a financial professional with New York Life you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development.
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions.
- A vast array of highly competitive insurance and financial products.
- A clearly defined career path including opportunities in management.
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan1, and significant earnings potential.
To learn more and to speak with a New York Life recruiter, click here.
1Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your pensionable earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose.