Protect the people you love in 3 simple steps
Q: What do life insurance and Valentine’s Day have in common?
A: They’re both about love.
It may seem to be a stretch, but life insurance and Valentine’s Day share a common theme: love. Consider this fact: 75% of Americans say the main reason you buy life insurance is because you love your family.* Whether it’s for an entire family or close relative, spouse or partner, people purchase life insurance for one reason - to make sure the people they love will always have a bright and secure future.
According to a recent study, however, the average American only owns enough life insurance to protect their family for three years after the loss of a breadwinner. You don’t want an insurance gap get in the way of your family’s hopes and dreams.
So, where to start?
Step 2: Read and explore more about the benefits of life insurance or check out these links for specific information on:
- Life insurance: First-time buyer
- How to protect your children
- How to protect yourself as a single adult
- How to protect your family as a single parent
- How to protect your partner & create a safety net for LGBT families
- How to protect yourself as a young professional
- How to protect your small business
- How to protect those in your community as a sales professional
Step 3: Contact your agent.
Our agents are always available to discuss your needs and examine what options would work best for you and the people you love. If you don’t have an agent, simply use the "Talk to Us" tab or the "Consult an Agent" form on the page and an Agent in your area will contact you at your convenience. Or learn more about all the ways you can do business with us.
Because life insurance is about love: plain and simple.
*LIMRA and LIFE Foundation 2011 Insurance Barometer Study