Marriage, a baby, buying a house, starting a business, maybe an "oops" or two along the way and then retirement. That’s life. And it can go by just that fast. And while it’s not always easy to see, during those years you’ve created a lot of good, touched a lot of lives, and helped a lot of people. No matter what life event you’re anticipating, we can help you keep good going.
Choose a life event to learn more.
- Do you have a Social Security game plan?
- Are you using CDs for retirement?
- Many regaining optimism about retirement, but doubts persist.
- Monthly income a must for tomorrow’s retirees.
- CDs versus fixed deferred annuities.
- Things women can do to boost retirement savings.
- AARP life insurance program.
- AARP lifetime income program.
- Retirement rules of the road for women.
- 5 retirement income planning tips.
- Social Security and you: What you need to know.
- Retirement budgeting 101: living comfortably on a limited budget.
- Questions and answers about reinvesting your 401(k).
A death in the family.
- Living benefits of life insurance help family cope with terminal illness and a legacy.
- When life takes a tragic turn, life insurance helps former ballerina keep her family and dreams intact.
- Important tips for the surviving spouse.
- Overview of the probate process.
- Tips for executors.
- Am I still covered under my deceased spouse’s health insurance plan?