Plan your future.
The old cliché applies: "people don’t plan to fail; they fail to plan.” Planning’s not always fun, and in today’s world it’s often hard to find the time. After nearly 170 years, we can say with confidence those who do never regret it. And when it comes to planning your financial future now is always the best time to start.
Choose a life event to learn more.
Building a financial foundation.
- Love isn’t always easy, but protecting it can be.
- 5 key planning principles to protect your family’s finances.
- Never too late or too early: A decade-by-decade approach.
- The role of a financial professional.
- Annual review checklist.
- Taking care of business: Five easy steps to get you started with planning your estate.
- Planning and Protecting : Ken Quan and Luan Tran.
- Paying off student loans without sacrificing your long-term financial health.
- Six ways to avoid being young and in debt.
Insurance: The basics.
- Key tips for first-time life insurance buyers.
- Five reasons to buy life insurance.
- Life insurance calculator.
- Four ways that life insurance protects the people you love.
- Being prepared for more than just burial insurance.
- The two-minute life insurance needs self-review.
- Life Insurance is a must-have for your financial portfolio.
- Four questions to ask your Agent.
- Policy riders: Your policy, your way.
- Living Benefits Rider.
- Policy Purchase Option (PPO) rider: Multiple benefits for policyholders.
- Understanding life insurance pricing: why cheaper isn’t always better.
- How to choose the best life insurance company for you.
- Should I name minors as policy beneficiaries?
- What are life insurance dividends?
- Shane Donaca: An amazing gift.
- Compare and contrast: Term life insurance and whole life insurance.
- The term solution.
- One smart move.
- Buy term & invest the difference?
- Why I purchased life insurance at 23.*
- Is it time to upgrade your term policy?
- The Montes de Oca family: A legacy of love.
- Voluntary payroll deduction: A convenient way to get insurance coverage.
Retirement: The basics.
- Recent court rulings alter the IRA landscape.
- Why it pays to start planning earlier rather than later.
- Generate retirement income more efficiently.
- 10 financial considerations for retired married couples.
- Current retirement calculator.
- Focusing on the next generation.
- Why women need to plan for retirement.
- There’s a 50/50 chance retirement will come sooner than you think.
- Not your parents’ retirement.
- Reduce the impact of market volatility on retirement income.
- Ten tips on how to readjust after a retirement shortfall.
Investments: The basics.
- Investing basics: Risk versus return.
- Investing in equities for the long term.
- Investment strategy and taxes.
- Risk tolerance calculator.
- 5 retirement income planning tips.
- Social Security and you.
- How to calculate your Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
- What are my 401k options?
- Redefining retirement: A little of this and a little of that.
- Tips for surviving a volatile economy.