Special family matters
Families come in infinite varieties these days, and New York Life celebrates all of them. Some families, however, for one reason or another, whether they are members of the LGBT community, include a special needs child, or are grandparents raising grandchildren, have unique financial needs that must be addressed. We’re here to help.
Choose a topic to learn more.
- Creating a safety net: Special considerations for LGBT
- Special needs: Caring for loved ones under unique circumstances
- Keeping your coverage if you become disabled
- Financial tips for second marriages and blended families
- Retirement planning tips for LBGT couples
- Protect your partner with life insurance
- Planning can ease burden of dementia