All families matter.
Every family is different and at New York Life we celebrate all families. Some families have unique financial needs, whether the parents are members of the LGBT community, a child has special needs, or grandparents are raising their grandchildren, we’re here to help.
Choose a topic to learn more.
- Caring for someone with special needs.
- What are the key financial concerns of parents with kids who have special needs?
- Special needs children need care and support…and so do their families.
- Merging lives and money.
- Special needs planning.
- Planning for care that lasts a lifetime.
- Single parents: Your children’s security is more affordable than you think.
- Special needs: Caring for loved ones under unique circumstances.
- Keeping your coverage if you become disabled.
- Financial tips for second marriages and blended families.
- Planning can ease burden of dementia.
- Creating a safety net: Special considerations for LGBT.
- Retirement planning tips for LBGT couples.
- Protect your spouse with life insurance.
- Estate planning for same sex couples.