Special family matters.
Families come in infinite varieties these days, and New York Life celebrates all of them. Some families, however, for one reason or another, whether they are members of the LGBT community, include a special needs child, or are grandparents raising grandchildren, have unique financial needs that must be addressed. We’re here to help.
Choose a topic to learn more.
- Merging lives and money.
- Single parents: Your children’s security is more affordable than you think
- Special needs planning
- Financial tips for second marriages and blended families
- Retirement planning tips for LBGT couples
- Protect your partner with life insurance
- Planning can ease burden of dementia
- Planning for care that lasts a lifetime