Estate preservation tools and techniques will depend on where you are in regards to achieving your financial goals. Simple tools include wills. More sophisticated techniques include trusts and powers of attorney. Read on for more information:
- Did You Know...?
Creating an estate plan is like putting together the pieces of a puzzle. Here are a few first steps towards getting a grasp on your financial goals. Only after you put the pieces together can you spot the gaps.
- Determine the assets in your gross estate.
- Determine your deductions and subtract them.
- Determine your financial goals and costs for implanting plan.
- Decide on your beneficiaries.
- Use estate planning tools and techniques, such as wills and trusts.
- Reduce your adjusted gross estate with lifetime gifts, if you choose.
- Establish liquidity.
- Keep your plan up-to-date.
Rating: 0/0 (0 votes cast)
|Estate Preservation Tools and Techniques|