The following are some frequently asked questions surrounding taxes and retirement planning:
- What is an Individual Retirement Account (IRA)?
- What is a Defined Benefit Pension Plan?
- What is a 401(k) Plan?
- What is a 403(b) Plan?
- What is a Keogh Plan?
- Who is Eligible for a Keogh?
- When Can I Begin Taking Distributions from a Retirement Plan?
- When Must I Begin Taking Distributions from a Retirement Plan?
- How Can I Start Taking Distributions from a Retirement Plan?
- Which Distributions from a Mutual Fund Are Not Taxed?
- What is a Tax Shelter?
- How Are Inflation-Adjusted Securities Taxed?
Rating: 3.0/5 (10 votes cast)
Consult an Agent:
At no charge to you, a New York Life Agent — professionally trained and experienced — can help you analyze your needs and recommend appropriate solutions through insurance and financial products and concepts. Request a no-obligation review with a New York Life Agent.
New York Life Insurance and Annuity Company does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal or accounting professional before making any decisions.