Life insurance is a valuable financial tool because of the many benefits a permanent policy offers beyond a death benefit. Depending on which policy you choose, there are added living benefits to life insurance, which can be used in a variety of ways.
Click on the following concept titles to learn more about how life insurance can provide financial security for your beneficiaries and added protection for you.
General Life Insurance Information
- Dividends: What are they, and how you can use them.
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Really Need?: How much life insurance you need depends on many factors age, health, dependents, etc. Find out how to evaluate how much coverage is enough.
- The Mutual Advantage: There are distinct advantages associated with remaining a mutual company, as opposed to a publicly traded one.
- Term and Permanent Life Insurance: The benefits of both, and how to assess your needs accurately.
Coverage for Your Life
- The Cost of Waiting: Why the best time to buy life insurance is when you may be least likely to think about it when you're young.
- The Importance of Life Insurance for a Stay-at-Home Spouse: The death of a stay-at-home spouse can have a significant financial impact beyond the emotional one, and insuring only the working parent may not be enough.
- Time is on Your Side: Because age affects the cost of life insurance as well as how much cash value you can build in your policy, youth can be your greatest asset when planning for your financial future.
The Business Benefits of Life Insurance
- Buy-Sell Agreements: A buy-sell agreement can help keep your business going in the event of a partner's death. What you need to know about the value of a buy-sell agreement, and how to establish one.
- Protecting Your Other Family Your Business: Life insurance should be a key component of any business's financial plan, and this piece illustrates why.
Rating: 0/0 (0 votes cast)
Consult a Life Insurance Agent
At no charge to you, a New York Life Agent — professionally trained and experienced — can help you analyze your needs and recommend appropriate solutions through insurance and financial products and concepts. Request a no-obligation review with a New York Life Agent.
This material is being provided for informational purposes only. Neither New York Life nor its agents provide legal, tax or accounting advice. Please contact your own advisers for legal, tax and accounting advice.
|The Benefits of Life|