A Variety Of Services Are Available To Help Meet Your Financial Needs
- Easy-to-read consolidated statements (archived for 10 years)
- Easy-to-read online trade confirmations (archived for a rotating 7 years)
- Up–to–the–minute account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system) or the Internet
- Online trading 1
- Free, real–time stock quotes and mutual fund prices via SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system) or the Internet
- Free automatic cash transfers from your bank or payroll account
- Automatic mutual fund investments from your money market account 2, 3
- Automatic funding of life insurance policies and annuity contracts issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation 4
- Free check writing with no minimum amount per check 5
- Premiere Select® IRA Check-writing
- Free Dividend Reinvestment 6
- Visa Classic® Debit/ATM Card
- Online Bill Payment Services
- Go Paperless 7
- Bank Deposit Sweep Program 8
1 - Market volatility and volume may delay system access when placing trades via the Internet or SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system).
2 - A $25.00 termination fee may be charged to accounts if this service is cancelled before 12 months.
3 - Periodic Investment Plans do not assure a profit nor do they protect against a loss in declining markets. To be effective, there must be a continuous investment regardless of fluctuating price levels. Investors should consider their financial ability to continue to make purchases through periods of low price levels.
4 - This feature should be utilized only by clients with sufficient funds in their AdviserOne account to continue to meet monthly premium payments.
5 - If the balance in the account falls below $5,000 in any month, NYLIFE Securities reserves the right to charge a $5 fee.
6 - To participate in the no-fee dividend reinvestment program, the amount of the dividend must be large enough to purchase .0005 shares of the security.
7 - Clients may subscribe to e-notifications when statements and/or trade confirmations are available online.
8 - For any Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), member institution, deposits are insured up to $250,000 per depositor through 12/31/2013. On January 1,2014, the standard insurance amount will return to $100,000 per depositor for all account categories except Individual Retirement Accounts and certain other retirement accounts, which will remain at $250,000 per depositor.