Investing can be complicated and time consuming. Designed to help simplify your financial life - the AdviserOne Account provides you with a dedicated NYLIFE Securities Financial Services Professional and the flexibility to choose from a wide range of investment products.
Why choose the AdviserOne Account?Service
- Easy-to-read consolidated statements showing all of your investments
- Daily interest earned with a money market "sweep" account 1
- Free, real-time stock quotes and mutual fund prices via SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system) or the Internet
- A NYLIFE Securities Financial Services Professional dedicated to your account
- Access to over 9,000 mutual funds, including the MainStay® Family of Mutual Funds and over 400 of today's most popular mutual fund families2
- Select the investment that's right for you – stocks, bonds, money markets, options, or brokerage CDs.
- Trade via SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system) or the Internet 3
- Up-to-the-minute account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system) or the Internet
- Free automatic cash transfers from your bank or payroll account
- Automatic mutual fund investments from your money market account 4, 5
- Automatic funding of life insurance policies and annuity contracts issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation 6
- Discounted brokerage commissions 7
- Free dividend reinvestment of stocks and mutual funds 8
- Competitive margin rate
- Free checking account with no minimum amount per check 9
Please contact your Financial Services Professional for a prospectus for the particular mutual fund you are considering. Investors are asked to consider the investment objectives, risks, and charges and expenses of the investment carefully before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
1 - An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund.
2 - NYLIFE Distributors LLC, 169 Lackawanna Avenue, Parsippany, NJ 07054 is the distributor of The MainStay® Funds.
3 - Market volatility and volume may delay system access when placing trades via SpeechBroker® (voice recognition system) or the Internet.
4 - A $25.00 termination fee may be charged to accounts if this service is cancelled before 12 months.
5 - Periodic Investment Plans do not assure a profit nor do they protect against a loss in declining markets. To be effective, there must be a continuous investment regardless of fluctuating price levels. Investors should consider their financial ability to continue to make purchases through periods of low price levels.
6 - This feature should be utilized only by clients with sufficient funds in their AdviserOne account to continue to meet monthly premium payments.
7 - Trading certain securities (such as mutual funds, etc.) may generate fees that are in addition to, or in lieu of, the flat $29.95 fee.
8 - To participate in the no-fee dividend reinvestment program, the amount of the dividend must be large enough to purchase .0005 shares of the security.
9 - If the balance in the account falls below $5,000 in any month, NYLIFE Securities reserves the right to charge a $5 fee.