- New York Life Launches Unique Interactive Feature on its Educational Web site, www.slaveryinamerica.org
- Company is Sole Corporate Underwriter for PBS and Thirteen/WNET Series Slavery and the Making of America
- No Life Insurance...No Credit!
- New York Life Sponsors Educational Web Site About Jim Crow Era
- New York Life funds Public Television Series
New York life is a major sponsor of educational programming that includes culturally specific and artistic programs, such as The Rise and Fall of Jim Crow, the critically acclaimed Public Broadcasting System (PBS) television series that aired in Fall 2003. New York Life is also the sole corporate underwriter for Slavery and the Making of America— a PBS documentary that examines the complexities of slavery and the effects it has had on American society. Slavery and the Making of America premieres Wednesday, February 9 at 9PM EST on PBS.
Rating: 0/0 (0 votes cast)