Our articles are free to reprint. We ask only that you observe the following:
- Reprint in full, "as is" no editing, please.
- Clearly identify the rightful copyright owner: New York Life Insurance Company. We suggest the following formula: "Copyright New York Life Insurance Co. The original article can be found at: [URL]. Reprinted with permission." (If an author is listed, please provide the appropriate credit for him/her as well.)
- Do not use in UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). Email distribution of this article MUST be opt–in email only.
- If printed in an ezine or online newsletter, please email the article to us at: eCare@newyorklife.com with the subject "Article Reprint."
- If intended for posting on a Web site, please set any URLs in the body of the article as hyperlinks. And send a URL where you post this article to us at eCare@newyorklife.com with the subject "Article Reprint."
Simply printing a hard copy for personal or private use ("fair use") does not require permission. (Quite the contrary: we created the "Print This" functionality for just this purpose.) Making copies for use or distribution to students in a classroom is also permitted and encouraged.
Rating: 4.7/5 (3 votes cast)
Consult an Agent:
At no charge to you, a New York Life Agent — professionally trained and experienced — can help you analyze your needs and recommend appropriate solutions through insurance and financial products and concepts. Request a no-obligation review with a New York Life Agent.
New York Life Insurance and Annuity Company does not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult your own tax, legal or accounting professional before making any decisions.