New York Life Agents work closely with families to take control and manage for the road ahead. Life is unpredictable and New York Life works hard to make guarantees that matter, to help ensure that assets are preserved when families need them the most.
Security in Retirement – the attached links provide a guide for understanding how to plan and plot the path to a comfortable future. Topics in this section include Baby Boomer retirements, Long-Term Care Insurance, and Income Annuities. There are also useful life tools, including retirement planners and life insurance calculators that may confirm and inform you of some of the decision-making involved in securing retirement.
- Will Social Security Be There for You?
- Lifetime Income Annuity Responds to Baby Boomer Retirement Concerns
- Boomers' Inheritance: The Sobering Reality
- Boomers: Don't Turn Your Back on Retirement
- Study: Income Annuity Best Asset Class
- Why Women Need to Plan for Their Retirement
- Long-Term Care Insurance in Your State
- The Importance of Financial Protection for Senior Women
- Celebrating Your 100th Birthday
Rating: 0/0 (0 votes cast)
|Read More...Security in Retirement|