African Americans are increasing their wealth – and New York Life agents are serving their needs. Indeed, the industry has come a long way from “burial insurance,” small policies meant to barely cover the cost of a funeral.
Today, African Americans are utilizing life insurance, fixed annuities and financial products offered by New York Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries as sound and savvy financial tools to pay off debts and mortgages, fund college educations and weddings; provide cash for a business or down payment on a home, or allow a widowed spouse to live more comfortably.
Topics in this section include: African American power trends and opportunities, setting financial goals, planning for life events, and other financial strategies to help manage and maintain wealth.
- Ten Steps to Building Wealth for the Future
- Age Makes a Difference
- Savvy Investments for Her
- A Working Woman's Most Important Job
- Ask Joan: Callable CDs
- Learn about the Tax Benefits of Children
- Long-Term Care Insurance in Your State
- Finances of Divorce
- Importance of Financial Protection for Senior Women
- The Sandwich Generation
Rating: 0/0 (0 votes cast)
|Read More...Building Wealth & Assets|