New York Life Insurance Company (hereinafter referred to as New York Life)
What You Need to Know About Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance is still a relatively new type of insurance product and many people do not understand what long-term care insurance policies cover, how and when the policies pay benefits and who needs to obtain coverage. The content in this section of the site is here to address some of the key topics and questions related to long-term care insurance and help people who are considering purchasing a policy make the right choice.
- Medicare and Long-Term Care
- Medicaid and Long-Term Care
- Long-Term Care Insurance and Tax Deductions
- What Does Long-Term Care Insurance Cover?
- How Do I Qualify for Benefits?
- How Does Inflation Protection Work?
- What Are the Long-Term Care Insurance Health Qualification Standards?
- Women and Long-Term Care
- Why is Long-Term Care Such a Hot Topic Right Now?
- What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Insurance Policy
- Why Should You Consider New York Life's Long-Term Care Insurance?
The Long–Term Care Resource Center is provided as a resource for individuals or families seeking to educate themselves on the issues related to long–term care and long–term care insurance.
The topic of long–term care seems to be getting more and more attention. Much of the discussion around long–term care is focused on the rising costs of long–term care services, the increasing size of America's retired population, the dramatic increases in expected average life span and the impact the convergence of these factors may have on families and the health care industry.
Some of the most important benefits of long-term care insurance have been clouded by vague or confusing descriptions and some long-term care facts have been poorly explained. As a result, many people do not have a clear and accurate understanding of the issues surrounding long-term care and long-term care insurance. These articles were designed to help people get around these obstacles and gain an understanding of long-term care and long-term care insurance that can help them make sound decisions about their future.
- Long-Term Care Insurance Policy Checklist
- Long-Term Care Insurance Information Resources
- Glossary of Long-Term Care Insurance Terms
Please note: This resource center is for informational purposes only. You should contact your professional advisors for legal, tax or accounting advice. State insurance regulations vary. Content in the Resource Center may not apply to every state.
256947HO (TX) Rev. (0304)
Rating: 5.0/5 (1 vote cast)
|Long-Term Care Insurance - Texas|