We know that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. That's why the New York Life Family of Companies* wants you to know how we protect your privacy and the measures we take to safeguard your information.
We have built our business on a foundation of integrity, honesty, and trust. These values are reflected in our longstanding commitment to protect your privacy.
On www.nylifesecurities.com we strive to provide you with the most comprehensive and dependable source of financial products information on the Web. You can access this information on our various sites with complete anonymity. Whether researching our products and services, using our planning tools, or accessing our educational content, you need provide no personal information whatsoever.
Our Online Privacy Pledge
To meet our users' needs with financial products and services, we depend on certain information. In gathering and maintaining this information, we pledge to...
- Collect only the information we need to deliver superior products and services to you.
- Prevent unauthorized access to your information.
- Require companies that help us service your policy or account to protect your information in accordance with strict privacy standards.
- Maintain control over the confidentiality of your personal information and give you a choice with regard to having your information shared with other companies for marketing purposes.
- Maintain up-to-date privacy notices on our Web sites.
Our Information Practices
The following policies and procedures protect the privacy of your information:
Categories of Information We May Collect
In the normal course of business we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide on applications and other forms (including name, address, income and other household information)
- Data about your transactions with us (such as the type of products you have purchased and your account status)
Safeguarding Your Information
Access to information gathered on our Web sites is limited to personnel who need the information to perform their job responsibilities. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that meet or exceed state and federal regulations. We continually update and improve our security standards, procedures, and technology to protect against unauthorized access to your confidential information.
How We Use Your Information
We may share your personal information within the New York Life Family or with non-affiliated companies as described below.
- We may share your information within the New York Life Family as permitted by law, including for routine business administration.
- We may share information with non-affiliated companies as allowed by law, such as firms that perform services on our behalf including administering and marketing our products. We require these companies to meet strict privacy standards.
- We may disclose information to non-affiliated entities when required or permitted by law, such as to respond to a subpoena, to prevent fraud and other crimes, or to comply with an inquiry by a governmental agency.
* The New York Life Family of Companies (also referred to as 'the3 New York Life Family," "we," "our," or "us" throughout this notice) currently includes the following affiliates and funds:
|New York Life Insurance Company||McMorgan & Company LLC|
|New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation||McMorgan Funds|
|New York Life International, Inc.|
|New York Life Investment Management LLC||New York Life Trust Company|
|Eagle Strategies LLC||NYLIFE Administration Corp.|
|Eclipse Funds||NYLIFE Distributors LLC|
|ICAP Funds, Inc.||NYLIFE Insurance Company of Arizona|
|Institutional Capital LLC||NYLIFE Securities LLC|
|MainStay Funds||NYLIM Service Company LLC|
|MainStay VP Series Fund, Inc.||NYLINK Insurance Agencies, Inc.|