CorpExec Universal Life Insurance
Universal life insurance designed for use by corporations.
- Must be employer owned or sponsored
- Must have an employer/employee relationship
- Minimum base face amount of $25,000 per policy.
- Issue ages: 18-80
- Minimum coverage: 3 lives and $100,000 initial annual case premium
- Issue ages: 18–70
- Minimum coverage: 10 lives and $250,000 initial annual case premium
- The employee must meet our active work requirements
- Male and female
- Unisex available subject to approval
- Non-smoker and standard
- Alternative Cash Surrender Value Benefit
- Supplementary Term Rider (Only available with CVAT Section 7702 Test)
New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation
(A Delaware Corporation)
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
CEUL policies are issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (“NYLIAC”) (A Delaware Corporation) 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010. NYLIAC is a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010.