Variable annuities are long-term financial products that help individuals invest for retirement. Variable annuities may offer several features and benefits including
- Tax deferral
- Opportunity to grow your assets through a wide array of investment options
- Some access to your money*
- Investment and/or future income protection (some at an additional cost)
- Legacy protection through a death benefit
- Features to help simplify investing
- The ability to generate a lifetime stream of steady income payments
- New York Life Premier Variable Annuity II/Premier Variable Annuity
- New York Life Premier Plus Variable Annuity II/Premier Plus Variable Annuity
- New York Life Complete Access Variable Annuity II/Complete Access Variable Annuity
- New York Life Flexible Premium Variable Annuity III/ New York Life Flexible Premium Variable Annuity II
- New York Life Income Plus Variable Annuity II/Income Plus Variable Annuity
Select the links below to view a product-specific fact sheet, prospectus, and performance-related resources for our New York Life Variable Annuities.
Products are available in approved jurisdictions.
*Withdrawals may be subject to ordinary income tax and, if taken before age 59½, a 10% IRS penalty tax (25% if from a SIMPLE IRA within the first two years ). Surrender charges may also apply.
All guarantees, including the death benefit payments are dependent on the claims paying ability of New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation, (NYLIAC) (A Delaware Corporation), and do not apply to the investment performance or the safety of the underlying Investment Divisions as they are subject to market risk and fluctuate in value. There are fees and expenses associated with this contract. Please see the prospectus for more complete details.
Investors are asked to consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the investment carefully before investing. Both the product and the underlying fund prospectuses contain this and other information about the product and underlying investment options. Please read the prospectuses carefully before investing.
New York Life Variable Annuities are issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (A Delaware Corporation), 51 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 and are distributed by NYLIFE Distributors LLC (member FINRA). Securities offered through NYLIFE Securities LLC (member FINRA/SIPC), A Licensed Insurance Agency. NYLIFE Securities LLC, NYLIAC and NYLIFE Distributors LLC are wholly owned subsidiaries of New York Life Insurance Company.
In most jurisdictions the policy form numbers are as follows (state variations may apply): Premier Variable Annuity II (ICC15-P301, or it may be 215-P301); Premier Plus Variable Annuity II (ICC15-P302, or it may be 215-P302); Flexible Premium Variable Annuity III (ICC15-P303, or it may be 215-P303); Complete Access Variable Annuity II (ICC15-P300, or it may be 215-P300); Income Plus Variable Annuity II (ICC15-P304 or it may be 215-P304); New York Life Premier Variable Annuity (208-191); New York Life Premier Plus Variable Annuity (208-192); New York Life Complete Access Variable Annuity (208-190); New York Life Flexible Premium Variable Annuity II (ICC-P110 or it may be 211-P110; Income Plus Variable Annuity (ICC11-P105, or it may be 211-P105).