If you excel, you advance.
As a young professional, chances are you’re looking for many things in your career such as challenging work that enables you to learn and grow, the ability to advance and be rewarded, and an environment that provides structure and a robust training and development program to help you succeed. And mostly importantly, you can do work that matters and makes a real difference in your community.
Make a difference
You can make a positive impact in your community by helping others ─ just like yourself ─ achieve financial security and peace of mind.
Tap into excellence
You will receive top-notch training, support and resources to help you develop, build and sharpen your expertise throughout all stages of your career.
Go as far as you want
Customize your career path based on your goals: specialize in cultural or geographic markets, work with small business owners, or dedicate yourself to helping young families.
Advance your career
Add professional accreditations to your resume like CLU®, ChFC®, and others. Pursue a corporate opportunity or a career in sales management where you can build a team of successful Financial Professionals and have an even greater impact on your community.
Work with the best
As a New York Life Agent, you’ll have the advantage of working side-by-side with experienced Financial Professionals and Management Leaders, while learning one of the most exciting careers around. Work hard and you may qualify for the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)1 and earn awards for sales excellence.
College Agent Intern Program
As you quickly approach college graduation, it’s just about that time for you to think about your future plans. What will I do?, where will I work?, and how will I make a living?, could be some of the questions swimming around in your mind. Going into the real world as a working professional can be exciting and scary at the same time.
New York Life Insurance Company can help ease some of these concerns by offering you to test drive a career in sales where you can:
- Learn, grow and advance at your own pace
- Be introduced to an environment that offers structure and a proven process to help you succeed
- Map out your own course for success
- Receive support, guidance and coaching from management leaders and experienced Financial Professionals like yourself
- Start and build your own client base
- Generate income while assessing whether this career is right for you
- Be recognized and rewarded for your achievements
- Receive top-notch training and development now, so when you choose to become a full-time Agent, you’re prepared and well-versed in your role
What better place to start your career than with New York Life — a trusted name and leader in the insurance industry — by your side to lead, teach, encourage and help you realize your true potential.
1 MDRT is recognized throughout the industry as the standard of excellence in life insurance sales performance.