You can easily find financial information about New York Life below.
- New York Life Report to Policyholders: Contains the answers to frequently asked questions about our company. 2015 Report to Policyholders
- New York Life Annual Report: 2015 Annual Report
- Management Statement Concerning the Annual Report: The Company has complied with the requirements of the NAIC Model Audit Rule regarding internal financial reporting. The requirements are similar to those required by the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. 2015 AR Management Statement
- New York Life Insurance Company and Subsidiaries Consolidated Financial Statements (GAAP basis): Our financial results presented in a format consistent with generally accepted accounting principles. 2015 NYLIC and Subsidiaries Unabridged Consolidated Financial Statements (GAAP Basis)
- Statutory Financial Information: As reported to applicable state insurance departments. 2016 Financial Information (Statutory Basis)