2016 financial information.
You can easily find financial information about New York Life below.
- New York Life Report to Policy Owners: Learn more about your company's performance this past year. Interative desktop version, pdf version.
- New York Life Annual Report: 2016 Annual Report
- Management Statement Concerning the Annual Report: The Company has complied with the requirements of the NAIC Model Audit Rule regarding internal financial reporting. The requirements are similar to those required by the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. 2016 AR Management Statement
- New York Life Insurance Company and Subsidiaries Consolidated Financial Statements (GAAP basis): Our financial results presented in a format consistent with generally accepted accounting principles. 2016 NYLIC and Subsidiaries Unabridged Consolidated Financial Statements (GAAP Basis)
- Reconciliation of Consolidated GAAP results to Non-GAAP Financial Measure (Operating Earnings): 2016 Net Income to Management Operating Earnings
- Statutory Financial Information: As reported to applicable state insurance departments. 2016 Financial Information (Statutory Basis)
2012-2015 financial information.