2017 financial information.
You can easily find financial information about New York Life below.
- New York Life Report to Policy Owners: Learn more about your company's performance this past year. 2017 Report to Policy Owners.
- New York Life Insurance Company and Subsidiaries Consolidated Financial Statements (GAAP basis): Our financial results presented in a format consistent with generally accepted accounting principles. 2017 NYLIC and Subsidiaries Unabridged Consolidated Financial Statements (GAAP Basis)
- New York Life Annual Report: 2017 Annual Report
- New York Life Investment Report: 2017 Investment Report
- Management Statement Concerning the Annual Report: The Company has complied with the requirements of the NAIC Model Audit Rule regarding internal financial reporting. The requirements are similar to those required by the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002. 2017 AR Management Statement
- Reconciliation of Consolidated GAAP results to Non-GAAP Financial Measure (Operating Earnings): 2017 Net Income to Management Operating Earnings
- Statutory Financial Information: As reported to applicable state insurance departments. 2017 Financial Information (Statutory Basis)
2012-2016 financial information.