Teachers: Prepare for the future—outside the classroom.
Teachers enjoy the satisfaction that comes when a student finally ”gets it“ from a carefully planned lesson. In much the same way, life insurance Agents feel a sense of accomplishment when helping their clients make the decisions that can make a difference in their lives, protecting those that matter most.
If you’re seeking a new career, becoming a financial professional may be a very good fit. Working as an insurance Agent can allow you to build on your teaching experience, sharing the knowledge that can help secure a strong financial future for your clients.
Teachers make the grade
At New York Life we’ve learned first-hand that teachers and coaches have the skills needed to be successful Financial Professionals:
- Excellent listening skills
- Great presentation skills
- Ability to simplify complex information
- Good at building relationships
- Self-Discipline and organization
New York Life is an industry leader because we believe that our Agents are only as good as the support they receive. We’ll help you establish your business, provide training, and serve your marketing needs with professionally created sales material.
As a financial professional with New York Life you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions
- A vast array of competitive insurance and financial products
- A clearly defined career path including opportunities in Management
- Generous benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan1, and significant earnings potential
We value integrity, reward hard work, and are committed to our local communities. In fact, The New York Life Foundation’s Educational Matching Gift program encourages members of the New York Life family to support institutions of learning.
New York Life has a long history of helping our clients and Agents achieve financial security. Will you raise your hand to continue this legacy, while helping your clients define theirs?
To learn more and to speak with a New York Life recruiter click here.
1 Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your pensionable earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time.