Discipline. Drive. Personal integrity.
Whether you realize it or not, the values that guided you throughout your military service have prepared you for a successful career when civilian life begins. That’s because at New York Life, these are the same values that guide our agents each and every day. Even if you’ve never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, working as a New York Life agent may be right for you.
People who have served our country typically possess the skills, training, and abilities that we look for:
- Proven leadership.
- Performance under pressure.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Team-centric attitude.
- Great discipline.
As a financial professional at New York Life, you’ll be part of an organization that values integrity, rewards hard work, and enjoys a long history of accountability and achievement. Additionally, you can take pride in helping your clients build a more secure financial future.
You don’t need previous experience in the financial industry to succeed in this career. Our top-notch, career-long training program will provide you with the foundation you need to hone your skills and continue to serve your community in a new way. You will have the support of a Fortune 100 company behind you, providing guidance, mentors, consultants, and marketing and sales resources.
As a financial professional with New York Life you will enjoy:
- Comprehensive and ongoing professional training and development.
- State-of-the-art marketing and sales solutions.
- A vast array of highly competitive insurance and financial products designed to meet the protection and financial needs of your clients.
- A clearly defined career path including opportunities in management for qualified individuals.
- Comprehensive benefits1, including a defined benefit pension plan,2 and significant income potential.
Here’s what you'll do.
As a New York Life Agent, you'll be offering high-quality life insurance, fixed annuities3, long-term care insurance, and other products for insurance and retirement planning needs. You’ll also:
- Develop and implement business and marketing plans.
- Prospect for potential clients.
- Discuss financial concerns and needs of individuals.
- Present potential solutions using our suite of products and services.
- Develop your professional skills and knowledge.
Many of our financial professionals have served their country with distinction. Why not take the steps now to become a part of this great legacy? To learn more about how to become an agent, complete the form on this page and one of our New York Life recruiters will contact you.
1Visit nylbenefits.com and select “Agent” to explore benefits offered to our agents. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
2Certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. New York Life reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, in whole or in part, at any time.
3Issued by New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation or New York Life Insurance Company.
New York Life Insurance Company, NY, NY EOE M/F/D/V/SO