It’s lifetime coverage in a one-time payment.
A Premium Deposit Account (PDA) helps you use your safe money to fund permanent life insurance. It keeps your money secured and growing—guaranteed.
Funding a PDA to pay the premiums on a new Custom Whole Life policy means one less thing to worry about. You get both security and growth in a simple, one-time payment that gives you:
- The financial strength of a New York Life-backed Custom Whole Life policy1
- A favorable interest rate2
- Lower out-of-pocket costs over the long term
- Guaranteed cash value accumulation
- Dividend participation, when one is declared3
Learn more about Custom Whole Life here and talk to your agent about how a PDA might fit into your financial strategies.