The Foundation’s Grief Reach Grant application for children’s bereavement organizations
In 2011, the New York Life Foundation, along with the National Alliance of Grieving Children (NAGC), developed the Grief Reach Grant RFP program to support local bereavement service providers across the nation.
This program expands our direct service support to centers/programs across the country through two initiatives:
- Capacity Building Grants: To support capacity-building projects focused on helping an organization operate more effectively. Examples: strategic planning; staff/board development, internal operations, improvements to financial management, technology improvements, etc.
- Community Expansion Grants: supporting organizations that will expand their services to meet the needs of underserved populations and communities.
Twenty $10,000 Capacity Building grants will be awarded.
Twenty-two Community Expansion grants will be awarded:
10 $15,000 grants
Six $50,000 grants (paid over two years)
Six $100,000 grants (paid over two years)
Dates to know.
Go to www.childrengrieve.org to register for all:
- General information webinar: May 18 @ 2:00 p.m. Eastern
- Question and answer session at the NAGC Symposium: June 23
- Live Q & A webinar : June 29 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Application closes on Monday, July 11, at 8:00 p.m. Eastern.