New York Life's Senior Vice President and Business Information Officer Dave Castellani is featured in the above video created for the “Disrupting Wall Street: The Power of FinTech” video series sponsored by the Museum of American Finance and Cheddar Media. The series focuses on the technological disruption of financial services and presented a unique opportunity to discuss what this means for New York Life, our employees, agents, and policy owners and to highlight several of the many innovative tech initiatives currently underway at the company.
In the video, Dave and head of Agency Sales & Digital Strategy Sonali Virendra touch upon these topics:
- How New York Life's mutuality positively impacts our tech efforts
- How we are responding to the technological pace of change, reducing technical debt, and preparing for our clients' future needs
- The partnerships and activities across the organization, such as with Underwriting, which aim to serve our employees, agents, and clients
- How tech advancements in Service have led to increased self-service transactions, online payments, platform logins, and enrollments, all to the benefit of clients and the company
- How we leverage Salesforce and Amazon Alexa to deliver tools that support the “Agent of the Future”
- The importance of turning data into intelligence to deliver the right types of insights
Beyond the Museum of American Finance showcasing the video, Dave also appeared live on Cheddar TV to discuss New York Life’s innovative tech initiatives as well.
Go back to our newsroom to read more stories.