Credit Tenant Lease.
An active investor in credit tenant lease transactions across a variety of asset types.
Credit tenant lease transactions provide property developers and owners, including corporations and government institutions, with the ability to fully capitalize on the lease rental stream from a single tenant occupied property. This financing vehicle allows the tenant to maintain control of their property while providing off balance sheet financing.
We provide long term fixed rate debt financing for vital real estate assets. Credit Tenant Lease transactions are structured and evaluated as corporate bonds rather than traditional mortgage loans, and we base our analysis primarily on the credit quality of the tenant.
- Size: Typical investment from $25 million to $150 million
- Maturity: Up to 30 years
- Repayments: Fully amortizing payment structures
- Documentation: As is typical for a credit tenant lease
Types of properties can include.
- Headquarters / office buildings
- Manufacturing, R&D, and laboratory facilities
- Distribution and warehouse facilities
- University / college facilities
- Retail stores
- Government buildings
Note: Transaction characteristics and structure may vary.