Southeast Regional Office
“The quality, location, and performance of this suburban apartment development is exceptional. Additionally, we believe future demand will only continue to improve due to the recent development in the area including the Emory Sports Medicine Complex and Children’s Healthcare Campus. We are pleased to once again have the opportunity to work with this strong institutional sponsor on financing this outstanding asset.”
— Ryan Doyle, Senior Director
- Class A garden-style apartment community with 329 units located within two, five story buildings and a 5 level parking garage
- Property amenities include a saline pool, fitness center, cyber café, hospitality club room, and dog park
- The property has excellent access to employment, transportation, and area amenities
- The property has maintained consistently high occupancy levels over the past several years
- Close proximity to nearby employment centers with new development in the immediate area continuing to create consistent tenant demand
Source: REI Southeast Regional Office, May 2018.
Real Estate Investors does not provide tax advice.