What is life insurance?
Life insurance can help you make sure your family is provided for, your child’s educational needs are taken care of, and that your children won’t have to worry about their future.
Learn more about term life and permanent life coverage: Just click on the one you’re interested in to see more information.
Choose a product to learn more.
Term Life InsuranceLearn more »
- Level Premium Convertible Term Insurance: 10-20 Year Level Premium
- Family Protection Insurance
- Yearly Convertible Term
- Compare and contrast: Term Life Insurance and Whole Life Insurance
- Is it time to upgrade your term policy?
- One Year Non-Renewable Term
- The potential pitfalls of “buy term and invest the difference.”
- Academics counter “buy term and invest the difference.”
Whole Life InsuranceLearn more »
- Managing the cost of chronic illness with the Chronic Care Rider.
- Custom Whole Life Insurance—timed to your life
- Custom Whole Life Insurance at-a-glance
- Living Benefits Rider
- Choosing to use dividends to pay your policy premiums
- Whole Life: Feature rich, customizable Permanent Life Insurance
- Your Whole Life Policy Illustration
- Policy riders: Customize your coverage to stretch the value of your policy.
- Custom Survivorship Whole Life can provide a distinct advantage
- Worksite Life overview
- Employee's Whole Life at-a-glance
- Employee's Whole Life product details
- Legacy Creator Single Premium Variable Universal Life
- Instant Legacy
- Asset Preserver
- New York Life Survivorship Variable Universal Life Accumulator
Whole Life Insurance
Single Premium Life
Survivorship Life Insurance
Universal Life InsuranceLearn more »
Variable Universal Life*Learn more »
- New York Life Variable Universal Life Accumulator Plus
- New York Life VUL Accumulation Series
- New York Life Legacy Creator Single Premium Variable Universal Life (SPVUL) Prospectus
- New York Life Variable Universal Life Accumulator and Survivorship Variable Universal Life Accumulator Prospectus
- Fund Values
Corporate Sponsored Plans*Learn more »
- NYLIAC CorpExec Universal Life Insurance
- NYLIAC CorpExec Variable Universal Life Insurance VI
- NYLIAC CorpExec Accumulator Variable Universal Life Insurance
- NYLIAC Corporate Sponsored Variable Universal Life Insurance
- NYLIAC CorpExec Variable Universal Life Series II
- NYLIAC CorpExec Variable Universal Life III-VI
Daily Accumulation Unit Values:
Group Membership AssociationsLearn more »
* Variable Universal Life insurance (VUL) is a type of permanent life insurance which provides death benefit protection in exchange for flexible premiums. The cash value in a VUL policy fluctuates; investment losses are possible. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of VUL carefully before investing. The prospectuses for a VUL policy and its underlying investment divisions contains this and other information about the policy and underlying funds. The prospectuses can be obtained from your NYLIFE Securities LLC registered representative. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. A VUL policy involves mortality and expense risk charges, surrender charges, cost of insurance, administrative charges, and underlying fund charges. NYLIFE Distributors LLC, Distributor.