Resources for Clients.
Browse our library of marketing resources that are designed exclusively with your audience and you in mind.
Marketing Materials for Members
These materials are written and produced to supplement your marketing. While we've already taken care of an initial compliance review, always notify your Account Manager of your marketing plans.
This guide is your reference on how to use or customize our content.
Group Term Life Insurance
Show your members how group term life insurance can help meet their goal of financial security for their families. This collection of articles, videos and infographics can be used where you need it - online, in print, social and beyond.
- Life Insurance 101 Questions & Answers
- How to choose the best life insurance company for you.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: FAQ & body copy.
- Chronic Illness Rider: FAQ & body copy.
- Managing the cost of chronic illness with the Chronic Illness Rider.
- Paying off student loans without sacrificing your long-term financial health.
- Six ways to avoid being young and in debt.
- Life insurance for the young single adult.
- Four ways life insurance protects the people you love.
- Protection for the whole family.
- Life insurance for young professionals.
- 5 Reasons Why It’s Smart for Women to Get Life Insurance - or More of It
- Should I name minors as policy beneficiaries?
- Group Term Life Insurance Solutions for [Association Name] Members
- Riders & Features: Customize your coverage to stretch the value of your plan.
- For new single majority, life insurance can be a good partner.
- Why I purchased life insurance at 23
- How Life Insurance can protect your family’s standard of living
- Tips for the new insurance buyer
- Six tips for buying life insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Chronic Illness Rider
- Picture the life you want
- You fell in love with your new home. Now what?
- No one can replace you – but you can replace your income.
- Build Your Future with New York Life
- 3 Important Reasons to Choose Group Term Life Insurance
- Comparing Types of Life Insurance
Group Disability Insurance
Help members understand the value of group disability insurance to protect their paycheck or fill gaps left by employer plans or other programs. Use these resources with your online or print marketing.
- Disability Insurance 101
- Disability insurance for young professionals.
- Do you need disability insurance? Let’s look at the facts.
- Disability: Are you financially prepared?
- Four ways to protect yourself from a long-term disability
- How much disability insurance do you need?
- Future Purchase Option
- Advantages of Group Disability Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- The Disability Gap
- Group Disability Insurance Overview
- Group Disability Insurance Terms Explained
Group Supplemental Health Benefits
Guide members to plan ahead with supplemental health benefits which can bring financial peace mind should they become ill or need hospital care. This growing library will provide content to help your next campaign.
Help your members understand the process once they have applied for insurance. This guide shows the steps from application through decision in a simplified way.
Internal Resources for Third Party Administrators
These materials are for your internal use only. If you have any questions, please contact your Account Manager.
Branding and Advertising
Guidelines, logos and samples.
Premium Group Membership Newsletter—Archive
Valuable content and research to benefit members. Email us to subscribe.
- Insurance Explained in Plain English
- New Content on Chronic Illness Rider and AD&D
- Three Articles to Boost Your Marketing to Young Professionals
- Fresh Content to Brighten the Holiday Season
- Resources for Life Insurance Awareness Month
- Life Insurance for Young Professionals
- 4 New Life Insurance Videos
- 5 New Articles for Your Marketing Mix
- Why I Purchased Life Insurance at 23
- What to Expect: An Underwriting Guide for Members
- Protecting Your Standard of Living
- Reporting Kills—Analysis Thrills
- How to be a Consumer—Centric in the Digital Age
PREMIUM Marketing Newsletter
Premium Research Edition Newsletter
Learn about the Group Membership Association Division and how some of our products and systems work to help you succeed.
- Group Membership Association Division (GMAD) Brochure
- 50+ Multi-Benefit Group Term Life Insurance Brochure
- Critical Illness Insurance Plan Brochure
- Chronic Illness Rider Brochure
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan Brochure
- Voice Signature Process: Understanding how “Voice Signature Technology” works for teleunderwriting interviews
Conversion Kit (Group Term Life Insurance to Whole Life Insurance)
For Group Plan Administrators only, use these forms for Group Term Life Insurance Conversion cases. Please be sure to complete page 2 of the Enrollment Form before sending paperwork to members.