How to file for Family Medical Leave
You can file your Family Medical Leave claim over the phone or online.
Create a new leave request online using the following steps:
- Select the “Review My Coverage” tab from the header
- Then select “Disability/Leave of Absence” from the drop-down menu
Click on “Submit a request for a disability or leave of absence”
Call 888-842-4462 for English or 866-562-8421 for Español between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Central Time. A representative will walk you through the process.
Additional information you’ll need
Before you call or go online, make sure you have this information handy:
- Personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, birth date, Social Security number, and email address
- Employment information, such as employer’s name, email address, date of hire, and job title
- The reason for your leave request