Annuity offers a clear path to retirement.
Clear Income Annuity provides flexibility and control.
For many, the key to retirement success is matching their retirement income to the lifestyle they desire. That’s why deciding how to generate income during retirement is so critical. If you are looking to build income and grow your assets, all while remaining in control of your money, you may want to consider a New York Life Clear Income Fixed Annuity. Clear Income, a fixed deferred annuity, is designed for clients who are looking for income with some liquidity.1 Every policy includes a rider that provides guaranteed retirement income payments for as long as you live. We call it the Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefit Rider.
With its unique combination of income, flexibility, and security, Clear Income gives you income for life without forfeiting your sense of safety or the flexibility to adapt when plans change.
Clear Income Benefits.
Income. Clear Income provides retirement income payments you can depend on.
- Guaranteed income for life. Your policy provides a lifetime income payment amount. This ensures that you will be able to receive income for as long as you live…guaranteed.2
- More income if you wait. The longer you wait to start receiving income payments, the more income you will receive. Your Income Base (sometimes referred to as your benefit base) can grow for up to 10 years or until you begin lifetime income payments, whichever comes first. This means more guaranteed income for you when you’re ready to receive it.
- Access to your money. If you need money from your policy but don’t want to start your lifetime income yet, you can take a one-time early access withdrawal. Doing so will not affect the rate at which your income will grow, but it will reduce your Accumulation Value and Income Base proportionately.3
Flexibility. With Clear Income, you’re in control of your money. You get to control:
- When you start receiving your income payments. You may choose to start receiving income payments any time after you turn 59½ .
- How much income you need. If you decide that you don’t need your full guaranteed income payment amount, you can take less. Doing so will allow your income value to grow even more, which can provide you with higher payments in the future.4
- How you want to receive your money. If your plans change and you no longer want income, you can opt to take the remaining Accumulation Value instead.5
Security. Clear Income is a secure choice with no surprises. With Clear Income, you can have confidence with:
- A guaranteed interest rate. You’ll know how fast your money will grow…guaranteed.6
- No market volatility. A fixed rate means you’re not subjected to the whims of the market.
- Principal protection. Have confidence knowing that after two years, you’ll be assured that you will get back at least your initial premium (book value only).
- Tax deferral. The money in your annuity will grow on a tax-deferred basis, so you don’t pay taxes on your earnings until you start receiving your income payments or take withdrawals from your Accumulation Value.7
If you’re looking for income, flexibility, and security, ask your New York Life agent about the New York Life Clear Income Fixed Annuity today.
In most jurisdictions, the policy form numbers for the New York Life Clear Income Fixed Annuity are ICC14-P100 (book value) and ICC14-P120 (MVA); in some states, they may be 214-P100 (book value) and 214-P120 (MVA), and state variations may apply. In most jurisdictions, the rider form numbers for the Guaranteed Lifetime Withdrawal Benefit Rider are ICC14-R101 (book value) and ICC14-R102 (MVA); in some states, they may be 214-R101 (book value) and 214-R102 (MVA), and state variations may apply.