Variable annuities are long-term financial products that help individuals invest for retirement. Variable annuities may offer several features and benefits, including:
- Tax deferral
- Opportunity to grow your assets through a wide array of investment options
- Some access to your money*
- Investment and/or future income protection (some at an additional cost)
- Legacy protection through a death benefit
- Features to help simplify investing
- The ability to generate a lifetime stream of steady income payments
Select the links below to view a product-specific fact sheet, prospectus, and performance-related resources for our New York Life Variable Annuities.
- New York Life Premier Variable Annuity II
- New York Life Premier Plus Variable Annuity II
- New York Life Complete Access Variable Annuity II
- New York Life Flexible Premium Variable Annuity III
Products are available in approved jurisdictions.