Employee benefits from a highly rated, time-tested, client-owned company.*
Your employees deserve it.
Offer Life Insurance
Your employees can get life insurance coverage with the convenience of payroll deduction.**
We also offer short- and long-term disability to protect against the risk of injury.
Talk to Our Experts
With a network of 12,000 agents, a local agent can meet to discuss your financial needs.
A personalized approach to employee benefits.
At New York Life, you get more than just benefits. You get the client support, financial strength, and track record of one of the world’s leading insurers.
We are a company built on personal relationships. Our agents live and work where you are, in all 50 states, and will gladly connect with your employees, one-on-one, to help them understand their options in the context of their broader financial needs.
Another feature that sets us apart is that we are a mutual company—which means that we operate with their best interests in mind.* This aligns our interests with those of our policy owners and allows us to invest your money more for the long term. Our commitment to our policy owners is reflected in our best-in-class financial ratings, which are currently the highest awarded to any life insurer,*** and history of providing solid results through even the most difficult economic times.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PRODUCTS
Our product offering starts with life insurance, which we offer to your employees in a range of options:
- Basic and Supplemental Group Term life insurance: Insurance that provides basic life protection for a set period of time, such as ten or twenty years.
- Voluntary Whole life insurance: Insurance that provides permanent coverage for as long as you live, provided premiums are paid.
- Basic and Supplemental Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance: Insurance that covers death or dismemberment due to an accident, providing an extra layer of protection for employees and their loved ones.
In addition to life insurance, we also provide a range of disability options:
- Basic and Supplemental Group Short-term disability: This type of plan provides short-term income replacement when your employees are unable to work because of illness or injury.
- Basic and Supplemental Group Long-term disability: This is for longer-term protection and income replacement when an employee may be not be able to return to work for an extended period.